Thursday, April 9, 2015

They've Arrived!

Displaying IMG_0708.JPG

I have been giving out the original "You Are Beautiful" stickers, however I decided to create my own with my blogspot on the bottom so that not only does every girl have a constant reminder she is beautiful but can ready my words of encouragement. I would like each and everyone of you to know that I am here for you because I have battled with self esteem myself. It is through finding my INNER beauty that I realized that I was truly beautiful. I will always encourage young woman to look a little deeper to find what really matters most. What is really important is the size of your heart, not your dress size.
Another daily reminder and an avenue for advice on inner beauty is my Twitter page: MissWatertownsOT
 & Facebook : Miss Watertowns Outstanding Teen
                As Always, You Are Beautiful,
                                  Cedar Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment